Senior Care Careers
“I was very pleased with all the caregivers which were supplied. I would definitely use your service again.”
- John Borrraccia
Living Assistance Services is interested in hearing from qualified, reliable professionals who are experienced in the health-care sector. If you are motivated, enthusiastic and enjoy working with seniors, we would love to hear from you. Learn about senior care careers at Living Assistance Services.
Client Services Coordinator
Living Assistance Services, a 21-year-old senior home care agency, is seeking a Client Services Coordinator.
Join our Toronto team of dedicated customer care supervisors!
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
The Client Services Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are to:
Respond to and convert prospects into clients
Coordinate client services, including care schedules
Manage client relationships
Hire and retain qualified, personable, caring caregivers with a range of skills and experiences to meet our clients’ needs
- Knowledge of scheduling and scheduling software is required
- Excellent Customer Service, writing and verbal skills
- Excellent journalizing skills to effectively report on Customer Service activity
- Ability to resolve disputes in a fair and calm manner and be able to identify issues, which could potentially become problematic
- Ability to make recommendations to increase efficiencies for the benefit of the company and its customers.
- Ability to advocate, organize and problem-solve
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Handle incoming phone calls, and emails regarding request for information
- Regularly follow up with referral sources, prospects, new and existing clients
- Provide outstanding customer service to care recipients and their families as well as clients
- Actively listen to care recipients and their families in a caring and compassionate manner
- Develop knowledge about each customer’s requirements
- Create and maintain accurate client and caregiver schedules
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and inquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Regularly and effectively liaise with Director of Care, always referring care recipients with medical needs
- Maintain complete and accurate electronic information on active care recipients, clients, and caregivers. This information includes, but is not limited to, preferences, skills, availability etc.
- Diligently recruit and hire caregivers that are personable, caring and meet company requirements
- Familiarize yourself with active caregivers, including their strengths and weaknesses
- Effectively and efficiently communicate schedule with clients and caregivers on a timely manner
- Prepare report for, and regularly attend company meetings to review and discuss clients and caregivers
- Be willing and available to be on call overnights, on weekends and on statutory holidays on rotation as needed
- Other tasks as may be determined from time-to-time by the Managing Director