Client Services Coordinator
Living Assistance Services, a 22-year-old senior home care agency, is seeking a Client Services Coordinator.
Join our team of dedicated customer care supervisors in our Toronto office!
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
Apply to Living Assistance Services
By email: careers@LAServices.ca
The Client Services Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are to:
Respond to and convert prospects into clients
Coordinate client services, including care schedules
Manage client relationships
Hire and retain qualified, personable, caring Personal Support Workers with a range of skills and experiences to meet our senior clients’ needs
- Knowledge of scheduling PSW and RPN staff and scheduling software is required
- Excellent Customer Service, writing and verbal skills
- Excellent journalizing skills to effectively report on Customer Service activity
- Ability to resolve disputes in a fair and calm manner and be able to identify issues, which could potentially become problematic
- Ability to make recommendations to increase efficiencies for the benefit of the company and its customers.
- Ability to advocate, organize and problem-solve
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Handle incoming phone calls, and emails regarding request for information about our homecare services
- Regularly follow up with referral sources, prospects, new and existing clients
- Provide outstanding customer service to care recipients and their families as well as clients
- Actively listen to care recipients and their families in a caring and compassionate manner
- Develop knowledge about each customer’s requirements
- Create and maintain accurate client and caregiver schedules
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and inquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Regularly and effectively liaise with Director of Care, always referring care recipients with medical needs
- Maintain complete and accurate electronic information on active care recipients, clients, and caregivers. This information includes, but is not limited to, preferences, skills, availability etc.
- Diligently recruit and hire caregivers who are personable, caring and meet company requirements
- Familiarize yourself with active caregivers, including their strengths and weaknesses
- Effectively and efficiently communicate schedule with clients and caregivers on a timely manner
- Prepare reports and regularly attend company meetings
- Be willing and available to be on call by phone overnights, including weekends and on statutory holidays (on rotation once per month) as needed
- Other administrative tasks as may be determined from time-to-time by the Directors