What’s in the ebook?
- How mealtimes can support your loved one’s vibrant lifestyle.
- Ways in which you can use nature to stimulate the senses and preserve a sense of place in the world for your loved one.
- How you can continue to make physical activity part of your loved one’s daily life.
- The role that appropriate music can play in reducing agitation and aggression.
- Ways that you can enjoy the moment and continue bringing meaning to your loved one’s life.
- How you can support your loved one’s dignity and sense of self while providing intimate care.
- How routines and scheduling can help create a calming, soothing atmosphere.
- How you can approach your loved one’s limitations with patience and compassion.
R & B Baxter Smith
“I want to thank you, David and Living Assistance Services, for all your council and understanding with my mother. It is a hard task to deal with the progression of anyone suffering with Alzheimer’s and I thank you for your help.