Senior Care Thornhill Locations >
Senior Care Thornhill
Opal Rowe, M.Sc, MBA, CPCA has the experience and background to be a leader in the Thornhill elderly caregiving field. One look at her extensive resume and you’ll quickly see why she is at the top of the home care industry at Living Assistance Services Thornhill.
- Ms. Rowe has an extensive history with Thornhill senior home care. In fact she started her own home care agency for seniors business because she was dissatisfied with the level of service she saw around her. It’s that kind of all-encompassing compassion and dedication to Thornhill elderly care that makes Opal stand head and shoulders above the competition.
- Beyond the work she does as Director, Owner and Operator of Living Assistance Services Thornhill, Opal also makes time to give back to her community. This distinguishes both her and her agency as a socially responsible company with an accountable individual at the helm. Opal enjoys giving back to the community as a Director for West Toronto senior support services, as an active Rotarian, a volunteer for the Canadian Cancer Society and until very recently, the President of the Richmond Hill Board of Trade.
Opal’s philosophy focuses on service with the paramount philosophy of service, service, service.
- Housekeeping: Often through no fault of their own, a senior’s house may become untidy as they age and become less able to manage day to day cleaning tasks. Opal’s Thornhill elderly caregiving services include this essential service because a clean home is essential to the overall well-being of elderly care recipients.
- Nutrition: As seniors age they quite often are incapable of maintaining proper nutrition. Opal’s Thornhill elderly caregiving service can make a real difference. Living Assistance Services can assist with the provision of nutritional guidance, shopping and meal preparation.
- Social Activities: Quite often seniors feel isolated and lonely and Opal is aware of this as well. A significant part of her service is ensuring her caregivers promote social interaction between senior care recipients and others.
Thornhill Home Care For Seniors
It is valuable for clients of Living Assistance Services Thornhill to understand that elderly care recipients and their families sometimes want a selection of caregivers from which they may choose. Understanding the clients home care needs and providing same is essential to assigning the appropriate caregiver. Opal takes great care to ensure she hires only the best home care staff and further that they complete our elderly care vetting process by undergoing a meticulous check of references together with a police background check.
If you wish more information about the complete and outstanding home care services that Opal provides, you can start by calling her or completing the form on this website to obtain a free, no obligation consultation.
Get More Information
Complete the form below to request a free, no-obligation consultation call regarding your care needs. A member of our staff will contact you by phone or email within one business day.
Opal Rowe, M.Sc, MBA, CPCA
Proudly Providing Outstanding, Trusted, Professional Caregivers and Safe, Happy and Compassionate Care of the Highest Standard for Seniors at Home or Wherever Care is Required in Thornhill, Willowdale, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan
Living Assistance Services
207-10271 Yonge Street
Richmond Hill ON
To aid customers over the phone that are hearing impaired, Bell provides relay services free of charge.
1-800-855-0511 (Voice to TTY)
711 (TTY to Voice)
1-800-855-1155 (TTY to TTY)
“Thank you very much for selecting someone who my parents have found appropriate. They are now recognizing the value of this added support.”
“Many thanks for sending Didi to take care of my son at Sunnybrook. She was terrific and certainly helped us through a difficult time.”
“It was a pleasure to work with Raana over the past two years…She was kind and thoughtful and clearly worked hard to develop a rapport with my in-laws. I relied on her and was confident that she would take good care of them.”